June 15th -23rdThomas the Tank Engine is set to roll into Strasburg Rail Road for Day Out With Thomas. All Thomas fans are invited to spend the day with their favorite Train from June 15th -23rd. This event will include activities and excitement for the whole family. There are lots of family friendly activities to do while at the Strasburg Rail Road
· Storytelling and video viewing
· Ride on the Cagney, a miniature steam train
· “Steer” the pint-sized Cranky Cars around a track
· Ride Strasburg Rail Road’s hand-powered Pump Car
· Shop a large selection of Thomas merchandise, including toys, books, railway sets, DVD’s, apparel and more
The train ride with Thomas the Tank Engine will depart every 30 minutes, rain or shine. Check www.StrasburgRailRoad.com for specific train times.
Advanced ticket purchase is recommended. Ticket prices are $19 for ages 2 and up (service charges and fees may apply). Purchase tickets for Day Out With Thomas:by calling Ticket Web toll-free at 866-468-7630, or by visiting www.ticketweb.com or www.StrasburgRailRoad.com.
Check out Fun Things review of the Strasburg Rail Road, hotel and other activities in the Lancaster area.
For more information and directions contact the Strasburg Rail Road at 717-687-7522 or www.StrasburgRailRoad.com.